Online Gun Store
Online Book Store
Lane & Firearm Rentals
Private & Group Events
Proper use of a firearm is a skill that requires training and practice. The good news is that the basic skills needed to be safe and proficient can be learned in just a few hours.
Bullseye Indoor Range and Firearms Store’s Training Division has a team of dedicated, professional instructors who can teach you the skills you need to gain that proficiency. Our instructors are all U.S. Military, CA. P.O.S.T., and N.R.A.-certified instructors with extensive real-world experience in the topics covered.
At the end of your personalized course, you will have the confidence and ability to safely handle and accurately shoot a shotgun.
OUR BASIC SHOTGUN COURSE COVERS:
- Safety: The Four Commandments of Firearms Safety, safety in the home, and on the range.
- Demystifying the “Language of Shotguns”: Cartridges vs. shells, gauge vs. caliber, buckshot or slugs, action bars, chokes, forcing cones, and other elements of the lexicon.
- The mechanics of firearms operation: Parts of the shotgun, how to load and unload them safely, and how they function.
- Selecting a shotgun that fits YOU: Grip style, trigger span, recoil? Working towards fitting the shotgun to you, and accessories for what you want to use it for. Help with ammunition choices as well.
- The Fundamentals of Proper Shooting: Proper grip, stance, trigger control, recoil management, and other essentials to achieve competency and accuracy.
- Live-Fire on our range: One-on-one coaching with your instructor while you fire the shotgun of your choice (20 or 12 gauge) using the techniques and skills you learned in the classroom.
Our Private Basic Course costs $250 for one student, or add a spouse, significant other, child, or friend for only an additional $100.00.
(Husband/Wife, Mother/ Daughter, Father/Son are very popular.)
PRE-SCHEDULED GROUP COURSE
$150 PER PERSON
PLEASE CALL US AT (415) 233-9658, or email at Training@BullseyeUSA.com
Bullseye USA Training Division Instructors
50% REFUND ISSUED IF CANCELLED MORE THAN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO COURSE START. IF STUDENT NO-SHOWS OR CANCELS LESS THAN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO COURSE START NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.