Online Gun Store
Online Book Store
Lane & Firearm Rentals
Private & Group Events
Proper use of a firearm is a skill that requires training and practice. The good news is that the basic skills needed to be safe and proficient can be learned in just a few hours.
Bullseye Indoor Range and Firearms Store’s Training Division has a team of dedicated, professional instructors who can teach you the skills you need to gain that proficiency. Our instructors are all U.S. Military, CA. P.O.S.T., and N.R.A.-certified instructors with extensive real-world experience in the topics covered.
At the end of your personalized course, you will have the confidence and ability to safely handle and accurately shoot the AR-15 carbine at close-quarters distances.
OUR BASIC AR/CARBINE COURSE COVERS:
- Safety: The Four Commandments of Firearms Safety, safety in the home, and on the range.
- Demystifying the AR-15 Carbine: Rifle cartridges and their components, caliber vs. millimeter, grains and ounces, Direct Gas Impingement vs. Piston, effective ranges, and more.
- The Mechanics of Firearms Operation: Parts of the AR carbine, how to load and unload them safely, and how they function.
- Making the AR fit YOU: Grip style, trigger span, stocks? Fitting the AR carbine to you, and selecting the right accessories for what you want to use it for. Help with ammunition choices as well.
- The Fundamentals of Proper Shooting: Proper grip, stance, trigger control, basic reloading and employment tactics, and other essentials to achieve competency and accuracy.
- Live-Fire on our range: One-on-one coaching with your instructor while you fire the AR carbine using the techniques and skills you learned in the classroom.
Our Basic Course costs $250 for one student, or add a spouse, significant other, child, or friend for only an additional $100.00.
(Husband/Wife, Mother/ Daughter, Father/Son are very popular.)
PLEASE CALL US AT (415) 453-7465, ext. 3, or email at Training@BullseyeUSA.com
Click Here to View the Bios of Bullseye USA Training Division Instructors
50% REFUND ISSUED IF CANCELLED MORE THAN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO COURSE START. IF STUDENT NO-SHOWS OR CANCELS LESS THAN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO COURSE START NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.