Online Gun Store
Online Book Store
Lane & Firearm Rentals
Private & Group Events
Bullseye Range Rules
- ALWAYS point all firearms in a safe direction.
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire
- ALWAYS keep your firearm UNLOADED until you are in the shooting booth and are ready to fire.
- ALWAYS keep the action of your firearm OPEN when you are not at the firing line.
- ALWAYS treat every firearm as if it were LOADED.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs permitted on the premises. Any person(s) who, strictly by our observations, appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs (including marijuana, per ATF guidelines) or emotionally unstable, shall be denied access to any part of the facility.
- Ammunition used on the range is restricted to the following calibers ONLY. Standard pistol calibers up to .44 Magnum, shotguns using #7 or #8 LEAD shot, and .223 Remington frangible ammunition purchased from Bullseye USA, Inc., ONLY. You may NOT use steel or aluminim case, armor piercing, steel core, incindiary, tracer or reloaded ammunition. Any violation, in the sole judgement of Bullseye personnel, will result in the revocation of range privileges for a period up to and including one (1) year.
- Eye and ear protection are REQUIRED at all times for all people in the shooting area.
- NEVER be present on the range if you are under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- NO person who has been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor domestic violence may be present at the range facilities.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the range or sales areas.
- The Range Manager will be happy to assist you with any malfunctions or other problems you may have while on the range. If you need assistance, place your firearm on the shooting table, back away, and proceed to the range counter to ask for assistance. DO NOT BRING JAMMED FIREARMS INTO THE LOBBY.
- Only one (1) person may be shooting in a booth at a time unless accompanied by a Bullseye Training Division Instructor.
- You must be 18 years of age or accompanied by a parent/legal guardian to be permitted on the range.
- You must be 21 years of age to purchase handgun ammunition or rent a handgun.
- NO fast or rapid firing allowed. Allow at least 2 seconds between shots. Any hazardous behavior will result in immediate dismissal from the premises.
- Use ONLY factory loaded ammunition of the proper caliber or cartridge design.
- ALL ammunition is subject to inspection and approval.
- ALL handguns, rifles and shotguns are subject to inspection. No more than 2 firearms per booth.
- Wearing or drawing from the holster is NOT permitted unless approved by the Chief Instructor
- ALWAYS follow Range Officer instructions. Arguing or unsportsmanlike behavior will cause you to be removed from the range and be denied future shooting privileges.
- NO refunds of any kind for parties expelled from the range for safety violations